Tuesday 4 January 2022

Tat It and See 2022


Getting ready for Tat it and See 2022. If you would like to join tatters from around the world please refer to this page.   Jane is at it again and I have my shuttles ready.  

I have chosen a size 20 Lizbeth thread color 130, Island Breeze. Don't forget to send in your progress to Jane along with a guess.

Just before I took this picture I cleaned my keyboard. There were crumbs, dust, hair, beads and sequins stuck under the keys.  After a good upside shaking I removed (then replaced) a corner key and the last of the bits fell out.   

Along with the keyboard, I also have been organizing my loose pages of patterns and reviewing any projects that need to be finished.

Wishing you all a great 2022, happy tatting.

1 comment:

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting