Thursday 26 February 2015

Jan Stawasz Moje Robotki 8/2007 Huge Doily tat-along Row 8


Just finished Row 8 and this cloth now measures 19.5 inches.  I use a non woven cloth that I store it in, wrapped up, and the cloth is used to put on my lap or the table depending where I am working to keep the tatting clean. 

Not quite halfway through and I have used two balls of 50gr Aida 10. I have been working off the ball for the past two rows, climbed out with a split chain and will continue on to the easy row 9.  It looks ruffled but is actually laying flat.  I will give it a spray and light press once then next row is completed.


6 comments:

  1. Oh this is nice, I just started the next row and it is easy, but I will wait, I think, and pack it up so I can take it with me while I wait when my husband has a stone from kidney removed. Do you work on other projects too? Or do you only do one at a time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope everything comes out OK for your husband. I've heard they are quite painful. I always have many projects on the go or WIP (works in progress). I am a great starter.

      Delete
    2. I hope everything comes out OK for your husband. I've heard they are quite painful. I always have many projects on the go or WIP (works in progress). I am a great starter.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, impressive tatting :-))

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting