Thursday 5 February 2015

And Then there were Two

I have now completed row two climbing out with a split chain.  Using split rings and split chains were some of the best and useful techniques I learned while tatting. It seems that every time I find a pattern I want to try I need to learn a new technique. One of my WIP has daisy picots so I am on a learning curve with these.

The pattern is Renulek Wiosna 2015  . She puts up a new row to the pattern every day or so. You can tat along or copy the pattern for future use.  There are a few of us over at Craftree who are doing this together.  I have climbed out of row  two above with a split chain and on to row three.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great in that pretty thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love climbing out of a row this way but I was changing colors this time so I didn't. I am excited she added another row today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doily is looking fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting