Thursday 15 April 2021

WIOSNA 2021 ROUND 12


 This is the Renulek Spring Wiosna 2021 round 12. The pattern can be found on her  blog, posted once a week or you can purchase the entire pattern from her Etsy  site.  


I normally climb round to round but the chains reverse on the next round and I think that it looks better not to do a split chain, so I used a magic loop to hide ends.  For the Wiosna 2021 I am using a size 20 thread called Hakelgarn color 2006.

It is a wonderful day outside where I took this picture in bright sunlight. Enjoy the day whatever your weather.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. Yes, round 13 goes this way and that, best to start over.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting