Friday 25 June 2021

Unlucky Number 13

Round 13 demanded time because of changing shuttles and stich counts.  There were many times I was undoing what was done rather then moving forward.  But I didn't want the thread to win so I carried on.  

I am now moving on to round 14.

This is the Renulek Spring Wiosna 2021. The pattern can be found on her  blog, posted once a week or you can purchase the entire pattern from her Etsy  site.  


I am using a size 20 thread called Hakelgarn color 2006.


3 comments:

  1. I think round 13 is the trickiest, so it’ll be easier from now on. Looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful!!! :)
    Many of us had trouble on round 13, and my is stuck on round 13 as I work on other projects! ;)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting