Friday 13 April 2018

Birthday Bookmarks

We were recently invited to a milestone birthday party for a teammate of my husbands.  The invitation said that no gifts were required but cards would be OK. 

I slipped these two bookmarks into a card.

I did manage to add another green crystal to the Flowering Quatrain and a green satin ribbon to the cross bottom before I sealed the envelope but was not able to get a picture of that. 

I've done the Flowering Quatrain before here , this one was done in a Lizbeth 20 Sea Green Lt. No 686 and the cross in some  Omega  threads.

The cross is from Jan Stawasz Tatted Treasures.  I should have taken more care on the graduated picots.

4 comments:

  1. Perfect gift and love satin with tatting 🍃💛🍃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever way to slip a bit of tatting in - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bookmark and cross, the bookmark is one of my favourites

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting