Wednesday 6 September 2017

I'm going to Stratford

There will be tatting and I will see a certain Jane but it is not what you think.  I am going to Stratford Ontario to see some plays. Then off to the Fringe Tat days and visit my good friend Jane K.

A few months ago I met a local tatter and we got together a few times to chat and tat. We came up with the idea for the trip to Stratford and the Fringe and to knock a few things off her bucket list.

Stratford is just down the road from Cambridge where the Fringe is held.  It will be a great adventure.

I was given some homework for one of my classes so I can get to the fun part at Tat Days and this is my homework shown. I have used a size 10 Cordonnet Graceful Arts Handpaint called "Halloweenie 2".  It tats up nicely and I practiced some frontside backside tatting on one of the motifs.

For those of you travelling to Tocca I wish you safe travels and many hours of fun tatting.

9 comments:

  1. Well I wish you were coming to MY Stratford, Bernice!!!! I'm hoping to get to 'your' Stratford too one day. See you at the Fringe - can't WAIT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go to the UK, perhaps someday soon. See you at Fringe.

      Delete
  2. Your Stratford and your Jane will be equally fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful motifs!! :)
    Have fun at the Fringe Tat days!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. While you are at the Fringe, please tell the other Jane from the other Stratford how much fun Shuttlebirds is and that she really needs to come next year. I can guarantee she will know who is behind it. LOL Have a wonderful time on your travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will and she can always come with me :)

      Delete
    2. Believe me - Shuttlebirds is on my bucket list!!! I really want to meet up with the real Patti Duff again.

      Delete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting