Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Exchange Flake Arrived

Just wanted to share with you all the exchange flake that arrived for me.  It came all the way from Denmark from a lady who lives near Copenhagen.  It is tatted in Lizbeth 20 color 185 Arctic Waters.

Along with the flake was this beautiful handmade card with a quilt block designed with paper. Card making is a hobby of this lady. She is also a member of the Danish Tatting Board or Dansk Orkisforening.

Now just waiting for my sent package to arrive at it's destination and hopefully I will hear something by next week.   Thank you to the Fringe Element Tatters for arranging the exchange.  Happy tatting all.

4 comments:

  1. Good to see someone else's tatting in person, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful snowflake to receive!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bernice ☺I have recieved your package today Thank you so much for all the lovely "tatting-stuff" you have sent to me. I have just found this blog and wanted to thank you at once, I will get back to you later. Lots of greetings from Denmark....Lilly��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilly, so glad your package arrived safely. Happy tatting.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, it will be published after verification.