Tuesday 17 October 2023

Pumpkins


 October is time for pumpkins.  The earrings were found on The Things of Anto blog (in Italian) and I adapted the stem as a one shuttle pattern to make it easier to hide ends.  I brought these to my CGNFA guild meeting and they were scooped up. They are really cute.  I used Lisbeth thread 183 Orange Crush.


 The second little pumpkin was tatted at Camp Wanna Tat and is the design of D. Arnold.  I believe she will be offering the pattern in her new book when it is ready. I used Lizbeth Bright Orange. Don't you just love shuttle only patterns. 

2 comments:

  1. Splendid pumpkins, I’m not surprised the earrings went in a flash!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting