Monday 12 September 2022

Slippers

Again a pair of slippers, this time from a crochet pattern by Stephanie Zed.  After I made them I found that they needed a strap so that they would not slip off so I made a strap and added a mother of pearl button from my mom's button jar.  

These slippers are for my sister to wear in the temple. She loved them.  I used a four ply acrylic yarn with a size 3mm hook and finished these in a few hours.  

I prefer more of a bootie or barefoot depending on the season.  I also like a more solid sole which could be added to these very easily. 

2 comments:

  1. They look very comfy. The strap is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those would be so cozy here! You will enjoy them a lot!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting