Sunday 3 January 2016

TIAS 2016 - Getting Ready

Couple of things first.  Firstly welcome 2016, I resolve to do even more tatting this year. Secondly, I finished my cap or toque to match my 4 ply legwarmers.

TIAS is an acronym for Tat It And See. The TIAS 2016 run by Jane Eborall will be starting on Wednesday January 6, so join me and many other tatters in the fun.  Be sure to read the introduction here.  Don't forget to share your pictures and progress with Jane and read about other tatters around the world on the TIAS blog.

I have chosen a thread and found two shuttles to begin.   Oh, I need to hunt for just the right beads too.  Let the Fun Begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting