Saturday 12 December 2015

Johar, a Star

I am still cleaning up UFO's and emptying shuttles. This Star is called Johar and is designed by Jon Yusoff, Show below is the star right off the shuttles so it still needs to be blocked.The pattern can be found here.   I stopped tatting this a few years ago because I didn't know how to add thread.  It is made with Lisbeth size 10 color Snow White, the problem is that the star is 7.5 inches wide.  I plan to sew it on to a red sweater and wear to our ladies lunch next week.

6 comments:

  1. Good indication of how far your tatting has come, good for you. I hope you'll show us the sweater, good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snowflake and will look brilliant on your red jumper, it shows your tatting has come a long way since you started.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous snowflake!!! :) It will look awesome on a sweater!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful star, your work is perfect ! Thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. molto bella la tua stella a 5 punte grazie

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting