Thursday, 22 January 2015

New Threads

Treated myself to some new threads. These are Hakelgarn and I wonder what they will become.  Please do feel free to suggest.

Below is Manuela Color 213 size 20, not too bad of a thread and added it to the order as an afterthought.  This is Hearts Desire by Susan K. Fuller and I have done it a few times before.

I did see a knot as I was winding my shuttle and ran into some slight unevenness in the thread so I adjusted my tension so it did not cause any issues.


The pattern for this heart can be found on Le Blog de Frivole on the patterns page.

3 comments:

  1. Very elegant pastel shades !!! Would love to see them take form in your tatting :-) Happy Tatting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you picked some beautiful colors that all seem to go together. Love this little heart I just pulled this pattern out to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to make some new doilies? Bookmarks? Coasters?
    I can't wait to see what the thread will become.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it will be published after verification.