Monday 4 August 2014

Snip Snip

This Jan Stawasz Moje Robotki has me on a steep learning curve.


But finally this row is getting under control. I had to get out the scissors when I found that I had been missing a picot on those long chains, but it was a blessing in disguise as I am doing and controlling them much better now.

Working with the Coats Aida (10) is very comfortable.  It tends to twist easily so I am slowed down by dropping the shuttles and waiting for them to stop spinning. I am also getting into the  Jan Stawasz method. It will be interesting to see how it looks once I reach row XVIII.


There are a few other tatting projects going on and they will be revealed in time but for now they are a good distraction from this doily. 

1 comment:

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting