Saturday 23 December 2017

Patterns from Agnieszka Michalowska

The patterns for these snowflakes are all from a website by Agnieszka Michalowska and here is the link
She has other crafts and videos on on her site like how to do a some tatting techniques. 

These were all done with a DMC 12 pearl cotton and the size of these snowflakes were all near 2 inches or 5 cm across. My favorite is the six armed snowflake and especially the negative space in the center. 

It is always interesting to see what other tatters are doing around the world. 
 

4 comments:

  1. I like the 3rd one best - a comparatively different pattern. Thanks for reminding me of this blog - she has some beautiful tatting there which I had meant to try out!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting