Tuesday 14 July 2015

Huge Doily tat-along Progress Update

Just a quick little peek at what is happening with my Jan Stawasz Moje Robotki 8/2007 Huge Doily tat-along.  There are ten of these arches, rows 10 and 11. To give you an idea of the current size, that is a large Starlit Shuttle. Those colored blocks on the floor are 24" square.  I am using Coats Aida Ecru 10 which is slightly smaller than Lizbeth 10. 

I tat over tails at the start of the arch and using split rings and chains I climb to the second row.  

The paperclips were put there to mark the arches and keep me on track. 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice and good idea to mark off all the spots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about marking the spots :-) There's been so much snipping off on this doily project by tatters down the months, that it seems such a pity - all that lost time& effort & thread ... though the end result justifies everything ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fox said: "Looks great!" Sorry Fox, I deleted your comments by Mistake.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting