Monday 15 June 2015

More leaf earrings

Update on the last blog, as it happened the co-worker left for the airport directly from the hotel so I didn't get a chance to see her and give her the earrings, but another co-worker saw them and offered to buy them for her sister. So I sold them, hoping I would find the time to make more.  So here are a few more, the top set in pearls Hakelgarn 20 and the bottom with Delica gold beads tatted with DMC 80.  I really like the smaller ones so I may send those on but make myself another pair. 

The pattern is from Yarnplayer available on her Etsy page.  I didn't have any gold jump rings so wrapped some wire around the champnose round pliers and made a few.  


3 comments:

  1. The smaller pair does look very dainty & prettier when compared to larger set.
    Lovely !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very nice. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, I have that pattern too it's cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting