Friday 1 December 2023

Bobbie's Pincushion


There is a lot going on here. The pincushion was designed by Sharon J. She designed it after "Bobbie's Pincushion".  Bobbie Demmers original pincushion had a crochet center but Sharon started with a SCMR in honor of Gary H.  Sharon taught her design at the fall 2023 Camp Wannatat workshop.  

Kits were provided to complete the cushion.  I started that center so many times and in the end finished four pincushion tops.  The thread used for this one is a  Hakelgarn size 20. I love how the Hen and Chicks edging sits beyond the cushion.  

I don't sew much or well but am pleased with how this one came out. My plan is to use it in a gift exchange later this month.

3 comments:

  1. Well done, it’s a lovely pin cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful neat tatting! I'd be pleased to find this in my exchange bag!!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting