Thursday 9 July 2020

Knitted Slippers


 You might think I live in the Southern Hemisphere as I have  knitted some warm slippers, but no I just found more yarn.  You can see the label below and I believe this is a lovely 3 ply worsted Merino wool from  Norway.  The label say it was made in 1965.  Please correct me if I am  wrong.  I have three large skeins, all different color blends.

I made these slippers after converting a free pattern from  instructables.com   It took me a few tries to get the size correct but I've written the pattern out so I can make another when needed.  

How does one "find" yarn, every crafter knows. :) 




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, high time the yarn was put to use, never mind the season! Good job.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting