Thursday 7 November 2019

More Bells

Recently I was involved in an exchange that asked you to share a tatted bell with the recipient.  I made the pinkish bell using rings only and bare thread.  I did add one row of chains at the bottom row.  I just increased rings or bare thread as required to make the ball shape.  I didn't think this bell would travel well so I made more.

 I completed the two flat bells below following a pattern by Judith Connors in the book Contemporary Tatting, New Designs from an Old Art. 

This is a great pattern and uses SCMR, throw rings and split rings I didn't have the type of bead she suggested so I made some new ones. 

Again I changed my mind and these two bells did not make there way to the recipient, rather I may keep them for myself.


6 comments:

  1. I really like the 3D one, it’s impressive! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your bells! The pink one intrigues me. Changing your mind is allowed when creating gifts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you found my design and pattern useful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pind is very sweet I would put a pink fuzzy ball clapper in side or a white one🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the 3-D bell - soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pinkish bell!! :)
    The other bells are nice! :)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting