Sunday 29 January 2017

Round 16

Believe it or not I am on round 16 (of 18). This is the last of the quick rows. The following two rounds are more ornate and wider so they take quite a bit longer to get around so I am trying to enjoy this last one.  I've just finished one scallop, nine more scallops to go.

I can't believe how long this "Monster" has taken me and I am feeling strong and determined to finish it.  Meanwhile the Tat it and See event is keeping me occasionally distracted.

I slipped a bit of card-stock behind the scallop so you could see the  pattern more clearly.  The bottom left is a Moonlit shuttle for size. 

8 comments:

  1. Looking great! Good luck with your push to finish it. Lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I hope you will bring it for display at Shuttlebirds, finished or not. I would love to see it and I'm sure everyone else would too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely, your knotting is nice and even looking too😄🌸😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think big projects like this give you lots of repetition AKA practice for good knotting.

      Delete
  4. Looks like you are doing fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting