Wednesday 17 January 2018

Day 1 TIAS 2018

If you need a little pick me up just follow along from tatters around the world as they tat together.  Jane Eborall will give out a few stitches at least once a week and we send in pics of our little bits and guess what it will be.  So much fun to see all the shuttles and threads used and of course to see who will be the first to correctly guess.

Here is the link to the Tat it and see (TIAS) blog.  You can also look back to see what was tatted in previous years. 

I am using a size 20 Lizbeth thread Grape Pomegranate.  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like more joining, and I always don't like my color choice, so i picked white this time💖

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting