Friday 17 November 2017

Bells

Here are a few bells.  The one with the ribbon is actually crochet (my design) and was a favor I handed out at my wedding.   I had a few leftover from the wedding and have put them up on the tree every year.

I recall I made about 140 bells, the ribbon has our names on one end and the date on the other.  The bell is a little yellow but still holds its shape.  My guess is that the stiffener has turned yellow. 

The second bell is shown in detail on green, it is a pattern from Renulek and available on her Etsy site.  A nice size bell, made in three rounds. It holds its shape and needs no stiffener.

The next bell is a pattern I found on Pinterest and traced back to this website. The designer is Ewa.

Finally the smallest bell is a great pattern by Roberta D'Annaballe.

All the tatted bells were done in Lizbeth 601 Snow White size 20.  I believe the one with the ribbon was done in Daisy size 30.



5 comments:

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting