Friday 20 October 2017

More Flowering Quatrain

Because one bookmark is never enough, I made another Flowering Quatrain bookmark.  There is one flaw an extra picot can be seen on the top left clover. Oh well, I was well around by the time I realized it.

This time I used a large bead and a head pin curled into the single shuttle split ring at the end.  Great way to finish off  because when you are done, you are done.

I have a few single earrings that could easily be attached to finish off the bookmark too.  I think if you added another repeat in the middle the resulting size would make a good bookmark for those who don't like anything hanging out of the book.

This free pattern is by Joëlle Paulson and available on her site Le Blog de Frivole.

3 comments:

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting