Monday 26 June 2017

From Illinois

On Wednesday I received a package from Illinois.  Denise W. I can't thank you enough.  I have sent you  a note as no email was included.

So many lovely gifts.  Two little tins one filled with a tatted Ice drop,  more Ice Drops to tat around too, some hand dyed thread,  Chocolate Superberry tea, some findings to tat around and a retractable badge holder with a button attached.

I have shown a close up of the Ice Drop below which has a ribbon for hanging and a sunflower charm attached for added sparkle.  It has beads attached at the points.  If you recall I had Ice Drop Fever and made an ice drop into a brooch and used the technique to make earrings from some buttons.  Now I have two pink and another orange gem, there is also a clear gem with a flower inside.

The hand dyed thread is Corsage, the same color I purchased from Marilee Rockley some time ago.  I can't wait to tat with it again. All my favorite colors, pink, orange and purple.  

Thanks again Denise, watch the mail for a note from me.

3 comments:

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting