Tuesday 1 September 2015

Hearts Doily Row 3

Don't look too close, I had to repair in two spots as I had extra set of chain stitches in them.  Then there were eight ends to hide.

I went ahead with the rust color and it looks great, I will use yellow for the next two rows and then a row of rust hearts to finish off.

I am also working the Big Monster JS Doily but row 12 has been quite the struggle.  Miscounting and the size 10 tires me out so I make more mistakes.  Seems I go backwards more that frontwards so I have put it aside again.  

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful !
    You know 'forbidden fruìt' - when asked Not to do something, then I Really Must do it . So I peered closely & was very disappointed to not be able to spot Any messiness ;-P
    Looks perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Rust is perfect. Looking great, your mistake well saved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely so far, working up well
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful color choice and great looking! I too am working on JS doily I put it off lots and I am just now starting 11 so you are ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks good, nice choice of colors. I'm like muskaan, you said don't so I did, but I didn't see the messiness, either. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rust is great, lovely doily and me too, I couldn't find where you repaired, you did a great work. I like your idea to put a little more yellow outside, can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting